- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering Information Communication Technology or Industrial Engineering majoring in computer applications.
- With 2 to 4 years of work-related experience with a background in programming, Data Modelling Analysis is an advantage.
- Business knowledge in Demand & Supply, Marketing operations.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem identification, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft 365 applications (Teams, Share Point, Office, Forms, Outlook, Presentations).
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis and Systems Development.
- Knowledge of Programming Languages (Net, C#, SQ)
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team.