- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field.
- Preferably with training experience; one (1) year of experience as a sales executive or
- With good oral and written communication, analytical, time-management, customer-service skills, as well as confidence and motivation, willingness to travel.
- Preferably with medical background and solid experience and knowledge in the medical/medical equipment industry and PCR Products (tor Covid-19)
- Must have an outgoing and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ablity to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Possess the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
- Must be target driven and have the ability to develop market opportunities, negotiate contracts and close sales transactions.
- Must be comfortable with conducting product presentations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Fresh Graduates, with/without experience are welcome to apply.