- High school graduate
- Preferably taken a technical vocational course such as TESDA.
- With at least 2 to 3 years of work experience in preventive maintenance.
- With basic knowledge in carpentry, welding, painting, masonry, plumbing, electrical, and building maintenance, safe operation of basic hand and power tools along with workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- A team player with ability work under pressure.
- Able to perform other reasonable job duties as requested by superiors.
- Willing to report in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Salary Budget: 15,000 Php