- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, and marketing, or a related course and possess requisite technical knowledge combined with several years of professional experience.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Skilled in multitasking, communicating, and problem-solving
- A team player who can bond with the co-workers and maintain a positive working relationship with them
- An efficient instructor and a leader with a vision for growth and excellence
- A passionate, confident, patient, and proactive individual