Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the role will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Competitive salary starting Rate: $41.83 an hour
● Competitive health, dental and insurance plans
● Competitive matched retirement savings program
● The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
● The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL BE:
● Maintaining smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
● Troubleshooting specific industrial equipment by using precise measuring and testing instruments
● Dismantling and reassembling of equipment using hand and power tools.
● Creating hand sketches of assemblies while understanding dimensional drawings and service costing
● Inspecting and assessing wear and remaining useful life of various power transmission components
● Fabricating repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
● Utilizing Maximo or similar computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
● Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with Company’s procedures, rules, and regulations.
● Proven experience working in and maintaining a safe work environment with intimate knowledge of LOTO procedures or other relevant safety practices
● Minimum of five years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment
● Millwright skills, welding and machining experience preferred
● Excellent working knowledge of appropriate use of hand tools and maintenance equipment
● Ability to read and understand detailed repair & instruction manuals
● Must be able to work with computer-based maintenance software
● Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Must supply own hand tools appropriate to the equipment and environment