Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for controlling of inventories, physical stock taking, reconciliation and maintaining accurate inventory records
- Shall insist in the implementation of cost accounting activities, procedures and systems to include the fully allocated cost or the cost center and product costing system.
- Shall also ensure all the accounting information complies with reportorial requirements of government agencies and accounting standards
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of monthly reports for reporting to HQ.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in External Auditing, CPA license is not required but an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Flexible, hardworking, has initiative, and willing to learn
- Willing to work onsite in Pasig City
Salary Budget: 23,000 to 25,000 Php