Work site: BGC, Taguig Metro Manila
Our client is a prestigious, industry-leading tech organization with over 2,000 employees. They are at the forefront of technological innovation, focusing on creating transformative solutions that impact millions of lives across the globe in the field of e-payment solutions. The company is keen on fostering an inclusive, diverse, and forward-thinking work environment.
We’re currently seeking a strategic and innovative Chief Information Officer (CIO) to lead the dynamic technology team. The CIO will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization-wide information technology (IT) strategy to support the growth, improve performance, and ensure the security of the systems.
- Develop and implement a strategic IT roadmap in line with the company’s business objectives.
- Manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
- Oversee IT-related projects and provide expert advice on IT issues affecting the company’s business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for process and efficiency improvements.
- Maintain the security and integrity of our data, networks, and platforms while adhering to best practices for information security.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team environment that supports continuous learning and development.
- With P&L responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a CIO or similar leadership role in a technology-driven organization.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, data, and information security.
- Understanding of project management principles and strategic planning.
- Superior leadership, decision-making, and strategic thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected]