- Graduate of Accountancy or other related courses. CPA License is required.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in General Accounting and at least 2-3 years of experience managing a team.
- Willing to work in a financial services firm offering audit services.
- Must have adequate experience in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, FS Preparation, BIR Regulations, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Willing to work on-site in Makati.City